is a global marketing company that licenses
non-polluting technologies for
Mibella®, using Flushaway®
technology, is unique among feminine hygiene products being manufactured in a
patented process that makes our products
flushable, biodegradable and dispersible under the most stringent
have an exclusive manufacturing license to patents, trademarks,
manufacturing and select marketing rights to our range of
products have previously been sold under the Flushaway®
brand in the United States, Hong Kong, South Africa, Australia and the
Mibella® and Flushaway®
are being developed to deliver biodegradable diapers for babies, and products for adult incontinence protection.
market size of womens
sanitary products that Mibella® and Flushaway® targets
is estimated at
billion; $6.5 billion sanitary pads and $2.5 billion pantiliners.
- Light Adult Protection/Incontinence
- flushable and biodegradable. Provides protection and discretion for
the consumer. For men especially, this avoids the stigma or
embarrassment of others knowing they use protective products.
- Mibella Pantyliners
- flushable and biodegradable. For young women especially reduces the
anxiety of men, boyfriends, workmates, brothers or fathers finding used
- Mibella Ultra-Thin Sanitary Napkins - flushable and biodegradable. For young women
especially reduces the anxiety and embarrassment of men, boyfriends, workmates, brothers
or fathers finding used product.
- Mibella Maxi Pads - flushable and biodegradable. For heavier flow.